Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Offering
Mobius stands together with those working to fight racism, sexism and to build a more just, inclusive and compassionate world. We are committed to the hard work of racial healing, gender dialogues and the path of cultural restoration of collective trauma. To this end, we partner with our sister firm Seven Stones – founded and led by Gina LaRoche and Jen Cohen, who have devoted themselves to cultivating the deep expertise required of this work.
Seven Stones’ signature learning journey integrates:
- Information on how norms of whiteness, anti-Blackness, racism and inequity show up in our lives, workplaces, institutions and culture.
- Personal reflection on the impact of embodied trauma, separation, scarcity and disconnection.
- Tools and techniques to help integrate learning and imagine new ways of working, personally and professionally.
- Self-regulation and co-regulation practices for improved wellbeing.
- An affinity group community to build capacity for cross-race dialogue that supports authentic relationships and deep belonging for everyone.
Our Approach: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
When we look at supporting change, we ask people to see through three lenses:
A Powerful Beginning…
We start with a conversation about where the organization is today and where you want to be. From there we design a developmental pathway and a learning program that incorporate Personal, Interpersonal and Structural Elements. For a shift to occur – no matter how modest, all three are vital aspects of the context and the work.
Together we help you determine:
- Purpose: Clarity on how this work is connected to your values.
- Definitions: How to define shared terms.
- Vision: A future with your outcomes fulfilled.
- Outcomes: What you want to achieve as an organization
- Commitment: Your true commitment to fulfill that vision
GINA LAROCHE is a co-founder of Seven Stones Leadership Group and a leading organizational consultant, executive coach, speaker, author and artist. She is noted for executive programs that challenge leaders, teams and entrepreneurs to accelerate results and develop mindfulness and presence for themselves and their organizations. She holds a BSBA from Georgetown University and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
JENNIFER COHEN is co-founder of Seven Stones Leadership Group and an engaging speaker and author, well known for coaching world-class leaders from institutions including Harvard Business School and Simmons. Quantum physics, ontology, neuroscience, somatics, and systems thinking inform her innovative and embodied approaches to curriculum design and facilitation. She holds a master’s degree in Applied Psychology from the Antioch New England Graduate School and is certified as a Master Somatic Coach by The Strozzi Institute.