Ms. Coleman is a Partner at C Global Consulting. Since 1988, she has mediated a wide variety of business and community disputes including those relating to partnership, contract, and employment discrimination.
Ms. Coleman’s professional experience ranges from training executives, diplomats, lawyers, educators, and others in collaborative negotiation skills, mediating disputes between individuals, departments and warring factions, coaching individuals and groups in their professional development, working with trade teams, facilitating retreats, and engaging large groups with multiple stakeholders in building a common ground agenda for the future. Ms. Coleman’s clients have included AT&T, the Colombian Government, NASA, USDA, the United Nations, American Express, and others. She has been published twice: in the The Handbook of Conflict Resolution (2000) and in the Sage Handbook of Conflict Communication (2005). Among her professional experiences are:
- Partner, C Global Consulting, LLC, 2010-present.
- Principal, Coleman Raider International, 1988-2010.
- Associate Training Director, International Center for Cooperation and Conflict Resolution, Columbia University, New York, NY, 1995-2003.
- United Nations Secretariat, New York, NY, 1996-2004. Ms. Coleman designed a conflict resolution program through which she managed and delivered programs throughout the world.
- Consultant, Harvard Institute for International Development, Cambridge, MA, 1987.
- Attorney, Reboul, MacMurray, Hewitt, Maynard & Kristol, New York, NY, 1983-1986.
- Founder/Director, North Star Fund, New York, NY, 1978-1986.
1987 M.P.A., Harvard University, Kennedy School of Government, Cambridge, MA
1983 J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, NY
1978 B.A., Hampshire College, Amherst, MA
Society of Professionals in Dispute Resolution