Stewart H. Christ has over 30 years of business, consulting, and forum moderation experience. He is a proven leader with the wide range of business development, management, and technical skills that are required in order to lead the direction of a business enterprise.
His business skills include marketing, operations, strategy, communication, team building, a broad technical knowledge base, as well as creating and executing on strategic business plans. He has a demonstrated record in the hands-on leadership, direction, and consultation to owners and leaders of internet, financial services, technology, and professional services firms.
Stewart was the Education Chair of the Washington DC & Baltimore Chapter of World Presidents’ Organization (WPO) when it was awarded the Best Large Chapter Education award for their program entitled “Come Together.”
Stewart’s roles have included the following:
- Member, Advisory Board, Marketing, LimeLeap Solutions & InterSoftIT, Washington, DC. 2010-Present
- Founder, CEO, Executive Peer Forum, Reston, VA. 2009-Present
- Senior Vice President, Marketing, Banks.com, Inc. (AMEX: BNX), San Francisco, CA. 2008-2009
- General Manager, Travel Advantage Network, Inc., Glen Burnie, MD. 2006-2007
- President & CEO, OnLine Investments, Inc., & MyStockFund Securities, Inc., Reston, VA. 1999-2008
- President & CFO, HDS, Inc., Reston, VA. 1994-1999. Executive Vice President, Marketing,1988-1994. Vice President for Technical Operations, 1983-1988. Senior Engineer, 1978-1983
Marymount University, Arlington, VA, Masters in Business Administration (Finance Concentration).
The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, Bachelor of Science, Computer & Electrical Engineering.
Chapter Chair & Board Member, World President’s Organization (WPO).
Trained YPO Forum Moderator
Past member of the Board of Visitors, Marymount University School of Business Administration.
Past member, Young Presidents Organization (YPO).