Gauthier, a Mobius Senior Consultant, founder of van Eetvelde & Associates, has over 10 years of change facilitation, consulting and coaching experience. He also has several years’ experience as project manager in major transformation programmes (e.g., turnaround, restructuring, commercial practices). As a trained facilitator, Gauthier focuses on interactive interventions in organizational effectiveness and change, capability building and team alignment.
He has worked as an Engagement Manager for McKinsey & Company until November 2010 both in London and in Brussels where he has focused on the insurance and healthcare industries. Prior to joining McKinsey, Gauthier worked for Yara as an internal consultant focusing on change management in supply chain management, commercial strategy and
reporting management. He also has worked for GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals in project management.
Examples of recent work include:
• Front line capability development program – mindset & behaviors shift in client relationships from transactional to trust-based partnership
• Building a Feedback Culture in a pharmaceutical company
• Developing a ‘Learning Organization’ in the healthcare industry through building the leadership capabilities and behaviours needed to deal with rapid change
• Establishing and implementing a turnaround plan (operational and financial) of a European healthcare provider
• Developing the strategy of a healthcare provider service portfolio; Interventions ranged from diagnostic to implementation and operational efficiency improvements
• Other examples : Culture Alignment following a merger, Top Team Alignment (strategy setting, team charter, communication plan), various capability building seminars
Gauthier holds an MBA from INSEAD and was further educated at ICHEC in Brussels, where he holds a Master’s degree in Business Engineering. He is a native French speaker and fluent in Dutch and English.
He lives near Brussels, with his wife Nathalie and their 2 children (soon to be 3). He grew up in America and has also lived in Germany, the UK, France and Singapore.