Erica Ariel Fox is the Co-founder and President of Mobius Executive Leadership and Lecturer on Negotiation at Harvard Law School. An internationally-recognized master leadership expert, she is the author of the New York Times bestseller Winning from Within: A Breakthrough Method for Leading, Living, and Lasting Change. She combines the intellectual rigor from two decades of teaching at Harvard Law School with the perception of a finely-attuned Intuitive.
To learn more about Erica’s work:
- Visit Erica’s website where you will find a range of learning resources including: a book excerpt and a complete bibliography of podcasts, articles and videos which explore the Winning from Within leadership archetypes
- Join more than 150,000 people following Erica on LinkedIn
- Click here to watch Erica’s keynote during the 2016 NPI
- For a short recap of Erica’s full length keynote, click here
- Consult the Mobius Strip where we regularly feature Erica’s work