Robert Gass is one of the pioneers in developing the field of organizational transformation. His powerful Wheel of Change methodology is unique in its seamless integration of deep individual transformation with culture change and the transformation of organizational structures and processes. Come learn powerful new tools and processes, present your actual client work for feedback, and experience breakthroughs in your competency and personal power as an instrument of transformation.
This is a rare opportunity to study with one of the true masters of organizational transformation. Robert works at the highest levels in organizations, ranging from top global corporations to legacy NGOs to senior leaders and teams in the Obama Administration. This intensive training process will help you achieve real breakthroughs to your next level of development as a practitioner of organizational change and team intervention. In order to intervene more effectively and with more precision in the organization’s visible and invisible systems, we will also explore how to view and diagnose organizations as energy systems. You will complete this track more empowered and more skillful in delivering the greatest possible results to leaders and their organizations. Be prepared to:
- Be guided in profound personal learning to develop your competency and personal power as an instrument of transformation.
- Engage in the rich learning of presenting your work to professional colleagues for feedback and deep reflection.
- Learn new tools and processes to support and amplify your client work, including receiving a 50-item toolkit, full of assessments and tools for facilitation, organizational transformation, personal mastery and client engagement.
Comments from practitioners who have had the opportunity to work with Robert:
- “Robert’s training was by far the most substantive and thought-provoking week of my professional development since opening my firm 14 years ago.” Michael Bell, President, InPartnership Consulting
- “A brilliant introduction to a coherent framework for durable, transformative change, delivered by the best trainer I have ever experienced anywhere, anytime. Quite simply, the best investment in myself as a professional I have ever made.” Julian Griggs, Principal, Dovetail Consulting
- “No earlier professional development experience I’ve undertaken came close to matching the experience with Robert Gass. Beyond the profound content was the transparency and depth of soul that Robert modeled for us. If the only thing I do for the remainder of my years as a practitioner is work to build upon the learnings of the past week, I will consider my practice a success.” Maria Ramos-Chertok, independent consultant/mediator
For over 30 years, Robert Gass, Ed.D, a Mobius Senior Expert, has been known for pioneering work in leadership development and organizational transformation. Holding a doctorate in Organizational Psychology from Harvard, Robert’s work synthesizes a diverse background in social change, humanistic psychology, organizational behavior, the arts and spirituality. He is the former President of ARC International, a global consulting company specializing in transformational change with corporations such as The Gap, Chase Bank, Textron, Progressive Insurance and General Motors. Robert has served for many years as an executive coach to well-known business, non-profit, spiritual and political leaders.
In the social change sector, Robert is co-founder of the Rockwood Leadership Institute, designer of their curriculum, and has trained more than a thousand social justice, environmental and human rights leaders. He has coached the top leaders and/or facilitated organizational transformations at organizations such as Greenpeace International, the NAACP, Service Employees International Union (SEIU), the Sierra Club, the National Congress of American Indians, MoveOn.org, United Auto Workers (UAW), and Amnesty International. In the political arena, Robert has coached heads of the Obama and Clinton presidential campaigns and provided executive coaching and team building with top leaders in the Obama Administration.
Robert and his wife and life partner of 45 years, Judith Ansara, have for many years led retreats for committed couples. He is also a well-known recording artist and performing musician specializing in sacred chant.