Great leaders lead on time.
Not boxed in by a congested daily schedule, they don’t confuse being ‘busy’ with being real and being present each time, every time. They model healthy time habits for their organizations because they know that their personal time practices profoundly impact those around them. They create the time needed to truly lead. And they seem able to do this with space and with ease.
Far beyond “time management,” time mastery means getting clear about values, building a flexible and nuanced relationship with time, knowing how to use time for maximum impact, and being agile and responsive in the moment.
This program has two components:
- a day-long immersive seminar and
- a three-month virtual mastermind group.
The day-long seminar, held in Greenwich, London–one of the most important sites in the history of human timekeeping–will be a deep dive into your beliefs and choices about time.
You will learn how to transcend the daily struggle with ‘busy’, find the kinds of time you really need, and discover that by creating more space in your mind, you may even have more time than you think. And you will learn our disruptive approach to time, enabling you to meet the emerging challenges of 21st century leadership.
After the immersive seminar, you will continue working with this cohort of senior leaders for three months in a virtual mastermind group, with coaching support from Marty and Carmel to help you get on top of time. You will get additional training and support in the areas that matter most to the group, for example:
- time practices in your leadership team and organisation,
- staying accountable to your new time choices,
- the types of time needed for successful innovation,
- advanced training in One-Moment Meditation®.
The One Moment® Time Mastery program will help you:
- identify the factors that have forged your relationship with time
- penetrate the mystery of time
- develop the skills and power to make time work for you